Monday, November 7, 2011

About This Blog

Hello, people with enemies.

In other words, hello everyone.

We all have someone we'd REALLY like to upset or get back at for something (or in some cases, for someone) they did that has upset us considerably.

If you want to act on those urges to get back at someone, this blog right here is your sanctuary.

Welcome.

My goal in this blog is to provide you with ways to get back at your enemies in creative ways that, if you ever decide you like those people again, you can laugh about later. Or, if you will hate those people forever, you can just laugh at them and how you made them look like idiots.

Now, not everyone has the same amount of malice in them. That's where the rating system comes in. At the top of each post, I'll put a rating. Something like, "THIS COMEBACK IS RATED []". Here are the meanings of those ratings:

N: Not Serious.
This is for people who are not serious about getting back at people, and are just trying to pull a fun prank for April Fool's Day or some such thing.

I:
Irritating. These are more of the irksome, I-can't-believe-you-just-did-that-to-me-type pranks. They (hopefully) won't cause harm and probably won't infuriate your enemies, but they'll still be annoyed.

P: Your Enemies will be so Pissed.
The posts rated P will piss off your enemies, but it won't do more damage than that. They'll be mad, but they (probably) couldn't successfully sue you for anything you did with these.

X: Exceptionally Nasty. These are the worst things you'll probably ever find on this blog, since you won't find a rated M (for Murder) on here...my apologies to anyone who wanted creative ways to spill blood. I have some creative ways, but I won't take credit for someone murdering someone, so I'm sorry. Stephen King, on the other hand, has provided ample examples of what you could do to kill someone. But anyway.

I hope the ratings will help you plan your revenge to the level of severity you desire. I wish you the best of luck in your vengeful endeavors.

Sincerely,

Jilliard

No comments:

Post a Comment