Tuesday, November 15, 2011

You Smell Delicious


This post has earned an N rating by the Destructors of this blog.

Hello again, people of Earth.

The following prank isn't too bad, but you might get a kick out of it regardless.

I don't know about you, but I have several vegetarian friends. While I certainly respect their opinions and decisions about not eating meat, I can't help that there are some ideas that sneak into my brain that would make them cringe.

This is one of the less cruel ideas from the many, many awful things that enter my head.

Thinkgeek.com is one of my favorite websites. I suppose I should say that we don't endorse thinkgeek.com or their products, but...I really do endorse them. It's all just so awesome.

Anywho.

Thinkgeek sells many products of brilliance. One of them: bacon soap.

That's right, my fellow pranksters. Bacon soap.

Now, let's say you have a vegetarian friend (or just someone who doesn't like bacon). Let's say they have pink soap. It's possible...there's a lot of pink soap out there in the world. You could even give them regular, floral-smelling pink soap before this, so they trust you.

Now, replace their pink soap with the Bacon Soap. Make sure they wouldn't be able to see the "bacon soap" printed in the bar....get that off first.

Obviously, it's probable that they'll realize that they smell like bacon before they get out of the shower. They'll be able to rinse the smell away. In that case, though, the damage has already been done. They've smelled the deliciousness of bacon, and they're now questioning their opinions about meat.

If they're in a hurry and somehow DON'T notice that they smell like bacon, just imagine them going up to their other vegetarian friends, realizing much too late that they smell like meat.

I think it would be funny.

Good luck!

-Jilliard

No comments:

Post a Comment