Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Mustached Miscreants

This post has earned an N rating by the Destructors of this blog.

As I'm sure you've well noticed, Jilliard has been the only actively posting Destructor. "Why is this?" you may ask. While I cannot make an acceptable excuse for Wendykins and Emybemy, I can attempt to make one for myself. But I'll get to that later.

Now. The N-rated prank. First, I think I shall disclose that this particular trick has indeed been played on a nearby apartment and has indeed been proven as not serious. It is definitely something that you can laugh over - the pranker and the prankee(s) - at a later date. If you are a male and don't mind keeping the evidence, this may take a little longer. And I can assure you that your facial hair won't look nearly as spectacular as mine did.

Items you will need:
black or brown eyeliner (this can be borrowed from older sisters, cousins, mothers or can be purchased in the cosmetic section of your local Walmart)
a camera
any wanted/needed props
a way in


What your way in might be varies. My particular "way in" was the fact that the door was left open by the inhabitants. Any wanted/needed props is just that - if you are interested in making somewhat of a mess (emptied contents of a shredder) or in decorating for a party (banners, balloons, cake, candles [be careful with those], lights, music, etc.) then you will need to provide it yourself. But I do not think this would be counted as a prank if you actually did something nice to the prankee(s).

So. What to do? Simple. Disguise yourself! (What do you think the eyeliner is for?) Gather your props, if using. Make sure someone has a camera - it works much better than a video recorder because that can be traced by voice - for documentation. And then ... get in.

While inside, you may want to take pictures of yourself raiding their refrigerator, sitting on their sofa, watching their movies, reading their books, Google-ing on their laptops, and so forth. If you brought props use them! Decorate their floors and beds and dresser drawers with the contents of the shredder. Paint pictures and tape them to the walls. Hide a selection of utensils and/or cooking items in the bathroom, living room, bedroom closets, refrigerator and freezer. Get creative. (Remember, this is only an N.)

As always, have fun with it. That means smiling. (:

Good luck to you miscreants!

Tyler Wil

P.S. I nearly forgot to post my attempted excuse. It is a rather extravagant story, but I will sum it up shortly. I was away for a time, practicing pranks of all levels, most of which were failures. This one however was an utter success. For proof, click here.

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! :) Someone else posted on here. Nice job, Tyler Wil.

    ReplyDelete